Sunday, August 8, 2010

Samsung Champ, Touchscreen Phone at an Affordable Price

I was walking at SM North Edsa yesterday when I run into a Samsung booth. Had a glimpse of their new touchscreen phones.


When it comes to cellphones, I'm only eying to Sony Ericson, but when I saw the new Samsung phones, I kinda enjoyed browsing them and spent almost 30 minutes looking and comparing phones.

When I got home, I browsed their site and surprised that they offer a cheap touchscreen phone, the Samsung Champ.

The champ was designed for people who want to go touchscreen but don't want to put a stress in their pockets.

It has a 2.4” full touch display and a 3x3 widget format. The Samsung Champ also features TouchWiz Lite, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, access to Samsung Apps, 1.3MP camera and MicroSD card support.


The price of the phone based on some stores I visited ranges from P4,800.00 to P6,000.00. What a great deal.


I give this phone 6 out of 10 AMBITION POINTS!!!


Here are some pictures of the phone and it's features.




Specs list from: CGENA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment