Wednesday, April 15, 2009

T2 (Tenament Two)

T2, I was very curious about the title of this movie so we watched it at Trinoma Cinema 1. I bought a large barbecue popcorn and we entered the cinema.

We've arrived at the exact time. (papasimula na yung movie) The introduction was good, it's just that i was puzzled about the sudden change of scenery when the airplane passed above a boy holding a goat. Sabi ko baka naman may biglang lumabas na alien at mapadpad na naman ang kwento kung saan saan.

I enjoyed watching the first half of the movie. It set some goosebumps on me. hahaha parang napilitan yung mga balahibo ko sayang daw ang 16o eh... But I enjoyed the scene with lots of rats...

My mood suddenly changed at the near end of the movie... Parang nagmukhang fantasy na yung movie. All of my excitement faded... Kasi sobrang halatang edited lahat as if you are watching a regular telefantasya at night. maganda na sana talaga e. Sana hindi na nila nilagyan ng ganung klaseng element. Sometimes the face of the characters becomes blurred. Ewan ko ba... at the end nadismaya talaga kami ng bestfriend ko, take note loyal kapamilya yun hahahahha.... sayang i told him earlier that time to watch other movies like dragonball nalang....

I give this movie a SIX out of TEN....

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...naalala ko ung txt ni duduy..

    "nood tau T2!!!


    t2 sa pahay!!"

    hahaha...lols :)

    ReplyDelete