Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Final Exams


Tomorrow will be the start of our final examinations. It will be tough I think since we've had a lot to cover. Medical Surgical, Pediatric, Communicable Disease and Psychiatric Nursing.

Until now, I wasn't able to finish most of the topics. I don't know how will I survive tomorrow but I've got my confidence to back me up if my pool of stock knowledge won't be able to help me out.

Medical Surgical exam i think will be the toughest, I've got to master ECG tracing which seems to be hard. CPR ohh, don't have to read it again, I know enough about it hehehhe....

After these exams, I have to deal with my hospital duties, it will be the last semester for my nursing internship. Hope everything goes well tomorrow even if I won't be able to study everything.

1 comment:

  1. heheh. You're a successful RN now sir :)) Congrats po :)) Salamat sa review kahapon Ü

    ReplyDelete